Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day Cookies

Look what I made! My first cookie bouquet...kinda, cute huh? We're starting this fun monthly class at church where we'll get to make, bake, sew or store something. Called the "Make and Take" class. So, we figured that Valentines Day would be a great time to learn how to make these fun bouquets. I've got a wonderful counselor, Marcy who knows how to do it - so we had a blast with a TON of gals from church, over at my other counselor Katie's house. For $2.00, all you had to bring was your own container and we furnished the rest. Very fun... My hubby Dan loved it.
Here's some of our gals in the ward creating their own masterpieces. I didn't go too nuts with the creativity on my cookies...but the message says it all! I hope all of you are having a wonderful Valentines Day with your loved ones.






2 comments:

halls said...

I love it-and the "ENRICHMENT" idea-I will have to steal that for our ward!! You always have creative ideas so send them my way.

(Travis Christy's Wife)

Nedra said...

So, so fun! I wish I were in your ward, oh, you already knew that!!!