What a great way to spend a rainy Saturday! Emily and I went to see Wicked in Portland yesterday. It was fun to have some Mom and daughter time. Sometimes I feel so out of the loop way out in the woods....most days going from our house to work in Hillsboro. That's about all the scenery I get to view. That, and the inside of Winco! Not that I'm complaining, really. It's beautiful out on the farm. But every once in a while it's fun to "go to town" and feel that downtown vibe. The musical was great. Incredible vocal talent, sets and costumes. Gotta love musical theatre! I love the memories I have of all the productions I was blessed to be in...sigh.Sunday, March 15, 2009
Jan and Em go "Wicked"
What a great way to spend a rainy Saturday! Emily and I went to see Wicked in Portland yesterday. It was fun to have some Mom and daughter time. Sometimes I feel so out of the loop way out in the woods....most days going from our house to work in Hillsboro. That's about all the scenery I get to view. That, and the inside of Winco! Not that I'm complaining, really. It's beautiful out on the farm. But every once in a while it's fun to "go to town" and feel that downtown vibe. The musical was great. Incredible vocal talent, sets and costumes. Gotta love musical theatre! I love the memories I have of all the productions I was blessed to be in...sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun mother/daughter date.
That was so much fun mom. We need to do mother/daughter dates more ofetn-maybe a once a month thing?
Post a Comment